Our sincere thanks to the thousands of global visitors; that downloaded over 20 Million Bradley Revit family model files from the Bradley Revit Library since 2011.
Bradley Corporation launched the Bradley BIM Initiative in June 2009 with a collaborative team of engineers, product designers, executive marketing & sales professionals. Bradley built from scratch -- over 1,000 Revit models from June 2009-2012. Revit models are part of our New Product Launch manufacturing and documentation processes.
Our thanks to the thousands of design, engineering, construction & facility owner professionals; that shared their Revit family requirements and standards with Bradley--
-- via phone calls, emails, BIM surveys, support requests, BradVan visits, educational speaking engagements, trade shows & conferences, Autodesk University, onsite office & project visits since 2009.
Your input from those thousands of conversations helped create;
1) Bradley BIM Resource Portal | 80,000 Unique Visitors (2014) \100's of Articles
3) Bradley BIM Revit Library Customer Technical Support \ Online Model Standards
4) Bradley BIM Library - Autodesk Seek from Revit | 89% are Return Clients each month
6) Bradley BIM for MEP Prefabrication\SysQue (Revit)\Autodesk Fabrication (AutoCAD)
7) Bradley BIM Revit Family Support from Bentley Systems AECOSim software
10) Bradley BIM Support for Bradley Global Rep Network | 5000 Client BIM Flash Drives
11) Bradley BIM Education Association Speaker\Authoring Support | AIA,CSI,ASPE,AGC
Technologies and processes are always changing. Bradley BIM is working on at least 10 Revit \ BIM supporting programs for both national and international BIM Initiatives.
Use our Contact Page to share your thoughts on additional Revit\BIM support; that Bradley BIM can add to our existing and/or future offerings to the AECO community.
We appreciate your continued support of Bradley Corporation's Bradley BIM Initiative!