Bradley Corporation and I would like to thank the hundreds of Autodesk University 2015 attendees; that stopped at the Bradley AU 2015 Exhibit Kiosk to pick up your free Bradley BIM flash drives, introduce yourselves and/or review the Bradley BIM Initiative.
[gallery type="slideshow" size="large" ids="17267,17268,17276,17298,17299,17300,19163,19164,19165,19166,19167,19169,19170,19171,19172,19173,19174,19175,19176,19178,19179,19180,19181,19159,19183,19184,19185,19186,19187,19188,19189,19190,19191,19192,19193,19194,19195,19196,19197,19198,19199,19200,19201,19202,19204,19205,19206,19207,19208,19209,19210,19211,19212,19213,19214,19215,19216,19217" orderby="rand"]
My personal thanks to the those mutual LinkedIn connections; that stopped --its always great to meet individuals face-to-face.
Like most of you; I attended AU classes between our exhibit booth hours.
My 12 AU2015 classes focused on
- BIM Futures and Building Design Trends,
- BIM for Prefabrication,
- BIM for Owners (Construction and FM)
- BIM for Contractors (Field Technology Integration)
- BIM for Design (BIM Project & Team Management)
- Revit Model Development & Standards
- Data Standards for Revit
- Revit & BIM Level-Of-Development (LOD)
- BIM Execution Plans
- BIM & Glue 360 for Coordination & Construction
- Successful Case Studies featuring Revit, Cloud & Data Management 3rd Party Add-Ins
I \ Bradley appreciate the time you took to stop during your Autodesk University visits.
Bradley BIM Library Articles