Autodesk® posted the system requirements for Autodesk Revit 2014 software.
System Configurations for Autodesk® Revit® 2014, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2014, Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2014, and Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2014
Autodesk defines several Revit 2014 system configuration settings itemizing RAM, processor, graphics, and operating system; based on each users' design requirements.
Network Server-License Codes for Autodesk 2014 Products
It covers both desktop/laptop configurations, Revit Server, Citrix and Mac OS® X operating systems.
- Minimum Entry-Level configuration
- Value: Balanced performance configuration
- Performance: Large, complex models configuration
- For Autodesk Revit Server 2014, with less than 75 concurrent users
- For Autodesk Revit Server 2014, with 75 or more concurrent users
- Revit Architecture for Citrix 2014
Mac OS® X
Learn more about Revit Architecture 2014, Revit MEP 2014, Revit Structure 2014, and Revit 2014 software with Boot Camp®, part of Mac OS® X that enables you to install and run Windows (and Windows-based applications) on a Mac® computer or with Parallels Desktop®, a system utility available from Parallels, Inc. that enables you to run applications in each operating system without restarting your computer.
Autodesk 2014 New Product Feature Articles
Related Autodesk Articles: