Bradley features two Revit family component files in the Bradley Emergency Fixture Revit Family Library, for the Enclosed Safety Showers.
The Bradley Enclosed Safety Shower Revit family components feature a semi-transparent, lightly shaded "clearance box" box. Dashed red lines appear in the plan and elevation views.
- The 3D clearance box assists with the design-construction BIM clash-interference detection and coordination.
- It helps the designer to design the space with adequate installation and maintenance clearances for this movable equipment.
A Revit subcategory named "Clearance" is assigned to the clearance box. It is located in the Revit View Visibility (VV or VG) dialogue box under "Plumbing Fixtures".
- The Revit designer can toggle ON/OFF the visibility of the clearance box in the view.
The ESS Revit family has additional Revit subcategory visibility settings with the prefix of "ESS". They are also are located in the Revit View Visibility (VV or VG) dialogue box under "Plumbing Fixtures".
- The designer can toggle On/Off the visibility of the roof, walls and floor.
- This enables the designer to easily place ESS product options; Bradley Tankless Water Heaters and EFX Emergency Eyewash/Shower Revit components into the ESS cabinet.