Bradley has created custom Revit Material Catalogs for all materials specific for Bradley products.
Bradley Revit Material Catalogs can be downloaded for
- Evero® \ Quartz: (Lav Systems: Verge, Verge w/WashBar Technology)
- Terreon® [solid surface] (Lav Systems: Advocate AV, Express, Frequency, OmniDecks & Basins).
- Terreon® [solid surface] (Washfountains, Multi-Founts)
- Powder Coated Steel [metal] (Partitions),
- HDPE Plastic (Partitions & Lockers, and Pedestal Benches),
- Terrazzo (Washfountains)
A link to Bradley Revit Materials is found on the Bradley Bradley BIM-Revit Library Page in the right margin.
All materials use a naming convention that is consistent with materials already supplied in Revit.
Bradley Revit Material Catalogs are unique as material definitions are attached to individual "Chips" in a Revit Project file (*.rvt) file (shown above).
A Revit user can copy a material chip(s) from the Material Project File and paste it into their Revit Project File. When the chip is pasted into their project; it carries the material definition into the project. Just delete the chip and the material definition remains in the project.
- find and select the Bradley product family in the project,
- select the material parameter in the Property Browser and
- select the added Bradley Material in the project Material Browser dialogue box.
This copy-paste process avoids using the 'Transfer Project Standards' dialogue box; that would transfer ALL the materials into the client Revit project. This keeps the project file smaller; while keeping the Project Material Library clean from unwanted \ unused materials.
When you download our Material Catalogs, you will receive them as separate .zip files.
Inside the downloaded .zip files is a Revit Material Project file (*.rvt ) and the corresponding material .jpg image files; that are Bradley materials. The material .jpg files are required for the Revit rendering process.
- Copy all the .jpg image files into a Bradley folder in your firm's Manufacturer Material Library folder.
- Add this new folder to the 'folder search path' that Revit Rendering searches to find material image files.
- In the Revit Options Dialogue box, select Rendering tab in the left margin.
- Select the 'plus + symbol' to add the new directory.
- The icon with dots " ... "appears in the right.
- Select the dots to browse to and select the Bradley material folder that was added.
- Revit will now automatically search this folder list for materials, when rendering a view.