Bradley Plumbing and Specialty Equipment Revit family components have the following data embedded into each Bradley Revit family.
- MasterFormat Titles and Numbers
- OmniClass Titles and Numbers
- Uniformat Classification-Revit Assembly Code
Our global clients (architects, engineers, contractors, facility owners) utilize Bradley Revit family models to reduce their Revit project's modeling costs.
In addition; our design-construction clients are utilizing the meta-data we embedded into each Bradley Revit family model to;
- assist with the creation of their construction specifications (MasterFormat)
- create construction phasing charts and schedules (OmniClass)
- build design and construction estimates (Assembly Codes | Uniformat)
- link their Revit facility model to automated Revit-based, construction specification and cost estimating systems.
See for yourself, download and test a few Bradley Revit Family models for your current Revit project.
- COBie Parameters Coming With Bradley Revit Family Library 2012 Updates
- Video | Bradley Revit-BIM Industry Standards-Sustainable Design Data