Journal of Building Information Modeling | Cover of Fall 2012 issue
- Paris Museum Proves that BIM Really Can Be a Team Sport
- Using Real-Time CMMS Asset Data Capture During Construction to Improve Facility Management
- Augmented Reality: Bringing BIM To Life
- BIM for Construction Safety: A Case Study
- Integrating Technology and Process in the Cathedral Hill Hospital Project
Life Cycle / Technology Spotlight:
- IFC4: Evolving BIM
- Aligning LOD, LoD and OEM into a Project Collaboration Framework
You can download previous JBIM issues from the JBIM website.
The National BIM Standard and the National Institute of Building Sciences are pleased to announce the continuation of our relationship with Matrix Group Publishing in the production of the Journal of Building Information Modeling (JBIM), an essential information source on business, standards and technical issues related to BIM.