Bradley Corporation and I would like to thank the hundreds of Autodesk University 2014 attendees; that stopped at Bradley's AU 2014 Exhibit Desk to pick up your free Bradley BIM flash drives, introduce yourselves and/or review the Bradley BIM Initiative.
[gallery type="slideshow" size="medium" ids="17267,17268,17269,17270,17271,17273,17274,17275,17276,17277,17278,17279,17280,17281,17282,17283,17284,17285,17286,17287,17289,17291,17292,17293,17294,17295,17296,17297,17298,17299,17300,17301,17302,17303,17304,17305,17306,17307,17308,17309,17310,17311,17312,17313,17314,17315,17316,17317,17318,17319,17320,17321,17322,17328,17329,17330,17331,17332,17334,17335,17408,17406,17403,17399,17396,17395,17426,17427,17428,17429,17430,17431,17432,17433,17435,17436,17437,17438,17439,17440" orderby="rand"]
My personal thanks to the dozens of folks; that are mutual LinkedIn connections; that stopped --its always great to meet individuals face-to-face.
Like most of you; I attended AU classes between our exhibit booth hours.
My 14 AU2014 classes focused on
- BIM Futures and Building Design Trends,
- BIM for Prefabrication,
- BIM for Owners (Construction and FM)
- BIM for Contractors (Field Technology Integration)
- BIM for Design (BIM Project & Team Management)
- Revit Model Development & Standards
- Reality Computing and Managing Revit Data Connections.
- Lean Construction & Last Planner Processes
- Navisworks & BIM 360 Glue for Coordination & Construction
- Successful Case Studies featuring Revit, Cloud & Data Management 3rd Party Add-Ins
I \ Bradley appreciate the time you took to stop during your Autodesk University visits.
Bradley BIM Articles