Free Bradley AIA-CES | RCEP Accredited Webinar
Thursday-March 30 2017 | 12:00pm EDT \ 11:00am CDT
Bradley Corporation is proud to sponsor a new live Continuing Education course titled;
"Designing for Safety"
AIA-CES Course -Webinar Description
InfoSpec, Inc. is the Education Provider for this course.
AIA Course Number: IBR10H
Course Title: Designing for Safety
Course Length: 1 Hour
Course Credit: 1 AIA HSW CE Hour
Course Credit: 1 RCEP PDH Hour for Engineers
This class is registered with the Registered Continued Education Program (RECP).
The class offers Professional Development Hour(s) (PDH) to RECP Members.
Registered Continued Education Program (RECP) | https://rcep.net/
An overview of the types and use of emergency wash equipment, latest ANSI requirements that affect design, and tepid water requirements for emergency equipment.
- Explain the importance of emergency eyewash and shower equipment in settings where users are exposed to hazardous substances.
- Comply with regulations and design best practices for locating and specifying emergency eyewash and shower equipment
- Incorporate emergency eyewash and shower equipment in workplace and teaching environments
- Comply with tepid water requirements for emergency fixtures by incorporating a tepid water solution
How can we register a group of people attending the event from a single location and working with the same organization?
One person from the organization needs to register for each location.
- At the time of the presentation, the webinar facilitator will ask each designated registrant of each group to record the roll call of those in attendance.
Our webinar provider will register each attendance with AIA National; however the roll call list needs to include each attendee's --
- first and last name,
- email address,
- AIA Number and
- Phone number is optional. The webinar provider may need to contact them if they encounter any problems with registration or email address.
The designated registrant needs to email the roll call list within 24 hours to our webinar provider --whose email address will be given at the end of the session.
Related BIM for Safety Articles: